The Tale of Raiken

In the deep, dark depths of the Kohund volcanoes, next to the happy and prosperous town oh Kohonan lives Kala Bahirava, the fearful lava monster who creeps from his unhumane, grim lair to Kohonan every fortnight to feast on the little offsprings of the village; turning the happy town of Kohonan into a disshevelled Hell.

A brave and clever man who came from the nearby town of Shokand to help Kohonan to change its unfortunate fate. Famed for his diamond studded sword named Raikiri, and his never-ending courage, help was asked from Raiken by the cursed Kohonanians.
The brave lad climbed the hellish mountain; every step burnt than the last step. Girak-the Lord of Thunder was quite enjoying himself, providing obstacles for Raiken. But Raiken, the brave and invincible young hero carried on, his journey...

"You stupid and foolish human! You have done a mistake by challenging me! You nor your weak sword can beat me!"

"If you think like that, you Beast of the Undead, eat this!"

Raiken aimed straight at bolt of lightening and slashed the obstacle as if was nothing but butter. The powerful and mighty sword absorbed the energy of the thunder bolt; the much-feared obstacle of Girak, became the most powerful weapon to see the evils of Earth. Raiken empowered by Raikiri dashed confidently at Bahirava.

CLANG!
THUD!

Evil Bahirava took hold of Raikiri effortlessly and thrusted it into the lava pit along with Raiken. The brave lad struck his sword into the wall of the pit and hung onto it desperately.

"Bu-ha-ha-ha! O! My dear foolish Raiken! I advised you that your sword becomes a useless piece of metal when it touches me! Now see the mess you are in!" laughed the Mighty Bahirava

"Ok! O! The Strong Kala Bahirava! I accept defeat...only on one condition," uttered the helpless Raiken.

"Huh!? Why do I have to accept your sissy conditions when I can kill you right away?"

"Because I can be happy that I was defeated by an opponent worthy of beating me..."

"I don't think I'll ever understand humans...Basically because they end in my stomach in one gulp! HAHA"

"My mere one condition is that you fulfil three wishes. On the fulfilment of all the three wishes, you may have the trophy of eating anyone, anywhere and anytime. BUT, if you fail to fulfill atleast one wish, you leave the Earth, FOREVER!"

"I can already taste Victory!" laughed Bahirava

"My first wish is that you lift me up from this pit without harming me, in the least."

"That's easy!"

"Now that you have fulfilled my first wish..."

"Just tell the second wish you mortal idiot!"

"My second wish is that you make Raikiri ten times more powerful than now!"

"Er... That's too difficult..."

"Please leave the Earth, then," whistled Raiken

"Ok! Ok! I'll do it!" screamed the helpless Bahirava.

Bahirava chanted a secret spell, holding the sacred sword in his hands. After an eventful chanting, he offered the sword to Raiken.

"Thank You! Your third and final wish is to..."

"Get on with it!"

"...bring back all the living beings you have feasted upon back to life-back to Earth!"

"But-but that's really impossible!" cried the wretched Bahirava

"Ho!Ho!" sneered Raiken.

Bahirava was left aghast at his own stupidity. He knew that his days, which he thought would never end, has finally come to an end. His body ached painfully as it fell apart.


Comments

Popular Posts